Healing Mind, Body, and Spirit
We are hiring. We have full-time licensed clinical psychologist jobs for mental health professionals with any of the following designations to do African-centered culturally-rooted therapy with underserved populations.
Candidates are required to be licensed by a State Board to provide counseling and hold one of the following designations:
Ph.D. Psychologists, Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC), Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT), Psychologists, and Licensed Mental Health Counselors (LMHC). In some cases, LPC, PsyD, or similar credentials may be considered).
NOTE: If you are an intern or are doing your practicum or if you require supervision to provide counseling services, please apply to our internship program.
- Conduct assessments
- Provide counseling/therapy
- Run groups
- Submit therapy notes for sessions within 24 hours of the appointment
- Participate in company team building and practice building activities
Benefits for Counselors
- Clinical work only. No admin work except notes
- Flexible hours and client types
- No billing headaches
Who Should Apply
- License Ph.D. Psychologists, Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC), Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT), Psychologists, and Licensed Mental Health Counselors (LMHC) are all encouraged to apply!
- Therapists and psychologists who are passionate about helping the Black and underserved communities.
- Counselors must be licensed by a State Board to provide counseling (e.g., Ph.D., LCSW, LMFT, LPC, PsyD or similar credentials).
- Experience counseling Black men, women, children, adults, couples, families, and/or teens
- A reliable high-speed internet connection
- A recommendation from an affiliate licensed therapist in good standing or an affiliate organization
More About OPCS
- We believe that African-centered therapists have the power to heal our community, restore our ability to self-determine and change our collective destiny. If you are driven by a passion to help individuals heal, apply to join our team of therapist healers.
- Note: In accordance with The Equal Employment Opportunity Act (Public Law 92–261) of 1972, Onipa is an equal opportunity employer. As such, all applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other protected class.
If you are looking for full-time licensed clinical psychologist jobs for mental health professionals, apply to be considered to join our team.
We have been hybrid virtual and in-person therapists since 2018. Due to COVID-19, we are exclusively offering teletherapy until further notice.
For more about Onipa Psychological and Consulting services, explore our website at https://Onipa.com
Click here to learn more about our sister company BlackTherapyCentral.com