We are hiring. We have an entry-level opening for a full-time receptionist. Read the qualifications, and if you have a great personality and work ethic, you may be a good fit to join our team. To apply, answer the questions and upload your resume. Due to high applicant submissions, we are only able to respond to those selected for interviews. Please be prepared to take a skills test.
Most of our clients access resources online but for those who need phone support, you will guide them with basic information so they can find the therapy and resources they need. There are only a few incoming calls daily but the attention and information you share could be invaluable.
- Answer, make, and return calls, take messages, and check voicemail all via the Internet ~3-4 calls/hour keep calls under 5-minutes
- Help clients with questions and guide them to self-schedule appointments online
- Post and respond to social media queries
- Entry-level experience as a receptionist or secretary
- 1-year experience
- Flawless Typing skills
- Computer Literate
- Great Phone Voice
- Quick Thinker
- Impeccable English
- Great Work Ethic
- Keen Attention to Detail
- Ability to Maintain Confidentiality
- Personal Computer (PC or Mac)
- Reliable High-Speed Internet
- Microsoft Office Word/Excel or
- Google Docs/Sheets
More About OPCS
- We believe that African-centered therapists have the power to heal our community, restore our ability to self-determine and change our collective destiny. If you are driven by a passion for helping individuals heal, apply to join our team of therapist healers.
- Note: In accordance with The Equal Employment Opportunity Act (Public Law 92–261) of 1972, Onipa is an equal opportunity employer. As such, all applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other protected class.
We have been hybrid virtual and in-person therapists since 2018. Due to COVID-19, we are exclusively offering teletherapy until further notice.
For more about Onipa Psychological and Consulting Services, please explore our website at https://Onipa.com.
Click here to learn more about our sister company BlackTherapyCentral.com Black Therapy Central is a Black mental health and wellness resource offering counseling matching, webinars, and events for individuals and certification for therapists to become African-centered psychologists.